HYDROPHILIC PTFE MEMBRANE FILTERS
Hydrophilic PTFE Disc Filters are chemically and biologically inert and stable up-to 260ºC and will with stand most concentrated acids and bases.
- Absolute microbial retention
- Maximal chemical and pH resistance
- High flow rates with minimal aqueous extractables
- Optically clear when wet with water
- Low chemical background permits high sensitive, interference free determinants
- Ideal for HPLC and other mixtures of aqueous and organic solvent
|Technical specification :
- Most inert membrane available in hydrophilic form
- Used under extreme chemical or temp. Conditions
- For aqueous base organic solvent filtration.
- Excellent chemical resistant
- Low pressure drop elongates filter service life is extended
ORDERING INFORMATION :
|Cat No.||Dia cm||Rating||Nos./Pkt.|